Do you have questions? We understand.
Read the most frequently asked questions below. Is your question not listed? Please contact us.
What is Scooter Repair Service ® ?
Scooter Repair Service ® is the starting place if you want something done to your scooter. Is your scooter broken? Or does your scooter need maintenance? Here you get in touch with a reliable scooter mechanic near you.
How does it work?
1. You state what the problem with your scooter is. Flat tire? Does your scooter not start? Not enough power? Our mechanics can help you with any scooter problem!
2. You communicate your preferred date and time to us.
3. Once you fill out the appointment form, mechanics in your area will be notified and can accept the job.
4. Does a mechanic of yours accept the preferred dates you entered? At that point, the appointment is set.
5. The mechanic contacts you to pick up the scooter. You then neatly pay the mechanic for the service provided.
How can I schedule an appointment?
Very simple. Determine what service you need, click on make an appointment and fill out the form.
What can our mechanics help you with?
→ Scooter repair
→ Scooter maintenance
→ Scooter damage service
Who are the mechanics?
We only work with authorized scooter mechanics. They all have an official registration and pay taxes. This way you can be sure that you will always get good service.
Can you always find a mechanic?
Because so many technicians are affiliated with us, we can almost always find a technician in your area. If there really is no technician available due to extreme pressure, we will contact you. If necessary, the service can be performed at a later time.
When will I receive a confirmation?
As soon as we receive your request, we will immediately start looking for a suitable mechanic in your area. On average you will receive a confirmation on working days within 1 hour. If you have any questions about your appointment, please contact us.
What if I can't anyway?
Of course, it is possible that something may come up. If so, would you please let the technician know as early as possible? Most likely the service still needs to be delivered so convenient to just reschedule the appointment.
If you cancel an appointment less than 24 hours in advance we will have to charge 1 hour including the applicable service fee.
What if I am dissatisfied with something?
Cost & Payment
When does payment take place?
Once the service is performed you will receive an email from us with an overview of the work and the payment link. You can make the payment via iDeal. If you have questions about the payment we always advise you to contact us at 085 - 808 51 24.